060900- Decatur- Including the cities of Ausmac, Bainbridge, Decatur Co A/P, Hanover, Lynn, Steinham Store, and West Bainbridge 214 PM EST Tue Dec 5 2023
Tonight Partly cloudy this evening, then clearing. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday night Clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Cold with lows in the lower 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Areas of frost in the morning. Sunny. Highs around 60. Northeast winds around 5 mph, becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly sunny in the morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Friday night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Saturday Partly sunny with a slight chance of thunderstorms. A slight chance of showers in the morning, then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday night and sunday Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday night Mostly clear. A chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Much cooler with lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 40. Tuesday Partly sunny. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 20 percent.